• Optimize the transition pace and resources needed for various publishing platforms over time.
• Be able to calculate in how many years a digital newspaper (web, mobile and/or tablet etc) is profitable and a printed paper is no longer profitable.
• Measure (and control of): - The common resources (basic costs) for each department regardless of distribution method.- The additional cost of publishing on each publishing platform.
• Optional addition: Comparing the newspaper's various revenue - not the least different digital revenues - with other newspapers. This in order to find areas with the highest possibility for digital growth (best cases).
• Optional addition: Be able to compare how costs like print, distribution, editorial and basic costs develop over time and in comparison to other newspapers (best cases).
Contact us if you want us to send more information about the model, or if you want to perform a digital disruption analysis for your newspaper with the model.